Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Guys weekend out

Last weekend my brother and I took my dad to College Station for his 60th birthday to watch the Aggie/Army game. We left on Friday morning and headed down the road. After checking in the hotel, we visited the campus and naturally, many things have changed from when my dad graduated there in 1970. He was in the Corp so it was really nice to see that part of the campus and experience it with him. The game was really great but extremely hot. We had nose-bleed seats in the end zone but it didn't matter as the atmosphere was incredible. I bravely and proudly wore my Mean Green T-shirt with my Aggie visor. We all had a very special time and really enjoyed each other's company. Enjoy the pics...






Here is dad and brother looking at the Vietnam memorial of the Corp members. Dad knew many of them.



That's me supporting the Mean Green as well as the Aggies.


The fightin' Aggie Band




The final score: Aggies 21 Army 17


This was our spot in the garage. We claimed it at 6:28 in the morning...yes, I said 6:28 AM...

No comments: